Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Time

Oh man do we love Christmastime. We do so many different activities that I had to collage all the pictures so I didn't have a 200 separate pics! The kids got exactly what they wanted from Santa this year...after a few suggestions. Meg got an Easy Bake Oven, Walker got a bmx bike and Preslie got a princess kitchen. They were all very happy kids. I even got surprised with an aqua Kitchenaide! Thank you Cory!! It was a great year.
Christmas Eve at Grandpa Mark and Grandma Jane's house. We had some delicious prime rib, played some bingo, sat on Santa's lap and opened lots of presents. It's always such a fun time to get together with everyone.
Opening more presents at Grandma Jill and Grandpa Lumas' house.
Sitting on Santa's lap. The bottom right picture shows how Pres feels about Santa from a distance, the bottom left shows how she feels about him up close. Not a fan yet! The kids always look forward to sitting on Santa's lap on Christmas Eve. How lucky are we?!
Christmas morning. See Walker on the bottom? Ya thats what he did for the next three days straight. Glad he got what he wanted :)
Best Christmas pic I could get of the three. Not too bad
We changed it up this year and decorated Christmas trees instead of gingerbread houses. It was a fun change. But extra messy.
Preslie and Charlie checking each other out in their princess dresses on Christmas Eve
Meg is checking out the new snow on the ground in the picture. I LOVED it so had to put it in.
This might be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Can't wait to show this to PJ when she's big.
More Santa time


1 comment:

Kellie & Cody said...

I love all the updates! Christmas looks like it was a blast and you have a gorgeous family! NYC looks amazing! That sounds like a ton of fun and a lot to do in 4 days!