Tuesday, January 22, 2013

oh Pres!!

Oh how I love this little girl. She is definitely one of a kind. Full of life, spunk, sassyness, girlyness, mischief, and so so funny!! We laugh and laugh at this little thing. 

So I've decided to put together a post just about her. 
Pres is 2 1/2 right now
She loves marshmallows, lucky charm marshmallows, hot dogs, candy, and quesadillas
Wants to watch Max and Ruby all day long every day
Refuses to wear anything but a princess dress 99% of the day. (even when it's -16 outside)
When she says I am it comes out "I mam"
She comes up to me a few times a day and taps me and says, "excuse me"
She's a tiny little thing.  She weighs maybe 24 lbs on a good day. 
She makes "cakes" by dipping toilet paper balls into the toilet and piling them on top of the bathtub ledge. 

Here are just a few things she's been up to lately

Found her like this around 10:00 one night
This is when she discovered that she can fit her little body into the preemie clothes my mom gave Meg for her cabbage patch kid. I really like her taste in fashion.
Found someone's abandoned bowl of ice cream
Found her like this at the very top of the staircase
Here she was getting pretty with my mascara.
This wasn't the first time she's crawled onto the bathroom counter and made a mess. She's ruined a few of my makeup brushes painting vaseline onto the cabinet and mirror. 
Found some eyeliner in Grandma's downstairs bathroom. The bathroom floor looked about the same as her belly

She really is supervised at all times...well we're at least in the house with her. We know that if she's been quiet for more than 5 minutes we need to run and find her. Usually she's up to no good. Luv ya Pres!!

No comments: