Saturday, September 14, 2013

PrEsLiE!!

Preslie is one of a kind and that's to put it lightly. She is so silly and full of life. She's stubborn, crazy, and keeps us on our toes. We love this girl!! I was just going through some pictures of her and thought it necessary to document  her craziness. 
Just doing a little makeover on herself with the mascara

Not mascara this time...eyeliner was her choice for today.

Some late night (refusing to go to bed) time with dad.

Fashion show in her undies

First night in her "big girl" bed


Dressing up in her doll's clothes
She gets so mad when she can't get them off
I took this picture of her sleeping so innocently after she spent the day dumping a bag of kitty litter all over the garage floor, filling the planter with water to make herself and Zaya a pool, and drawing all over my walls with purple marker. Oh, and I didn't know at the time I took this picture but she had just peed the bed too. 

Just documenting her amazing fashion sense
This might be my favorite picture ever. This is how I found Preslie one day. Just lounging in her sand box doing a little basking in the sun. Love it!
This face says it all!
The kitty was not very happy about being caught in a need to say the least.

She's done this more than once.
It's usually either here or on the bottom step of the stairs that she chooses to zonk out.

No comments: