Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Six weeks old!

Preslie is six weeks old today! It's crazy how they grow so fast. I get comment after comment about how much hair she has. I've never known of a newborn that pulls their own hair. She's starting to smile at faces, sleep a little longer at night...sometimes I'll get 4 hours, and thats about it besides the usual pooping, barfing, and sleeping :) We're all absolutely in love with her.
When I say we're all in love with her I think that Walker is on the top of the list. What a great big brother my girls have!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my heck Kim, she is so cute and I can't believe how old she looks already!

The Tophams said...

Love her hair! She definitely looks like she belongs to your family, too cute!

Bryan and Jessica said...

she is adorable!!! you and cory make the cutest kiddos ever!!!

Finlinson's said...

So precious!!

Melanie said...

Kim she is so so cute. She looks a lot like Walker to me.