Walker is officially a 2nd grader now. He was excited to go back to school whether he admits to it or not. He likes learning and is a smartie. It's crazy to watch your little ones grow up. I know he's only in 2nd grade, but to me it's a big thing when he was my baby at one time. His teacher is Mrs. Utley. So far things have been great. He finally admitted to getting his name on the board when one of his best buddies ratted him out. I remember the days of kids getting their names on the board. Too funny!! Good luck in 2nd buddy!Thursday, September 16, 2010
We have a 2nd grader!
Walker is officially a 2nd grader now. He was excited to go back to school whether he admits to it or not. He likes learning and is a smartie. It's crazy to watch your little ones grow up. I know he's only in 2nd grade, but to me it's a big thing when he was my baby at one time. His teacher is Mrs. Utley. So far things have been great. He finally admitted to getting his name on the board when one of his best buddies ratted him out. I remember the days of kids getting their names on the board. Too funny!! Good luck in 2nd buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment