Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summertime

Life has been a little crazy since the addition of child number three! I never knew life could be so busy, crazy, messy, stressful, and happy all at the same time. Oh and I've joined the club of being late everywhere I go because there isn't enough time in the world.
So I thought I would do a catch up post of a few summer adventures that I've neglected to blog about.

We went camping in June right before Preslie was born. I figured if we didn't go before she was here we might not get the chance to go. This picture is of the first fire Walker has built. He was so proud and it was so cute!
My boys
Cory took the kids on a 4-wheeler ride up to the top of Oak City Canyon. He made me laugh when he came back because he realized that he'd been gone for quite a while and was worried that I had gone into labor while he was gone. Sadly...I hadn't :)

Just a cute picture of Meg enjoying the sprinkler in her cute yellow tutu swimsuit. How could I resist taking a picture of that?
Walker at the fishpond Cory's mom puts together every 4th of July
Cory and his favorite thing in the world...a Mtn. Dew
This picture is so typical of my kids. Walker is trying to be cute with Meg and cheesing for the camera, but Meg and her 3 year old attitude have showed up just in time for the picture.

No comments: