I had to post this so I could remember that Walker really does say sweet things to me.
The other day Walker was asking me about why Cory's younger brother Brett isn't married. I told him that he isn't ready to be married and that he hasn't found someone that he wants to marry. I went on to tell him that you have to find someone that you love and want to be with all the time, have kids with and be with FOREVER even after you die. So he says, "Oh, so someone like you?" awwww, he really does love me. Cory told me that he's a little boy and little boys don't say sweet things very often. So I had to get this written down before I forgot. :)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
He really does love me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is so cute!
that is so precious! walker is the cutest little boy!
ahhhh!
So sweet. Love your family pictures!
How cute! Things like that make it all worth it!
That is so cute! Little boys can say the sweetest things sometimes.
That is so nice! I am glad you wrote it down, sometimes my kids say something and I forget what it was before I can tell Brian. Carson said he is never going to get married because he wants to live with me forever, we'll see how he feels when he is a teenager. Walker is such a cute little boy!
that is so cute! what a sweetie!
Post a Comment