Monday, December 8, 2008

More Christmas fun!

We had our ward party a few days ago and the kids got to see Santa. Walker forgot to tell him what he wants, so we made sure to write him a letter a few days later. Meg - there was no way she would tell him what she wants - let alone sit on his lap! Maybe next year Meggers.


I'm not very good at getting pics on here in the right order. Shouldn't the finished house be last? It's too big of a pain to move pictures around on here so I guess I've ruined your surprise! :)
We couldn't keep Meg's fingers out of the icing.
Look at the concentration on that face! (don't notice the hideous tattoo!)
I had to post this one of Walker hauling our tree down the mtn.

5 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

you are such a cute mom! i love making gingerbread houses! christmas is so much fun!

Jen Howick said...

I have the same problem with getting my pictures in order and it IS a big huge pain in the butt to try and drag them to be in the right order... ugh! But way cute pics - you guys have been having fun over there!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Meg reacted a lot like Pace did when he saw Santa!! :)

shellie said...

I love the look on Walker's face when he's sitting on Santa's lap...he looks like he's too cool for it. And Meg is hilarious...it's so funny how kids find Santa scary. Bryson still won't go near him even though he's starting to not believe in him. he's afraid to admit it because he thinks he won't get anything from him.

Elicia said...

Eli is scared of Santa too. The pictures of them screaming by Santa will be priceless.
Looks like you guys are having fun!