Happy Birthday Meg!! Today our baby turned two. Her first two years have gone by so fast. I guess it's normal for that to happen - time goes by just a little faster with each child. Even though I know it happens to everyone, it still makes me a little sad. She is such a fun little girl, always makes me laugh. She is talking like crazy, LOVES Elmo, is so patient with me when I mess with her hair for hours, is addicted to candy(wonder where she got that from) , is a mellow baby, is really good at playing by herself,she could entertain us for hours. I could go on and on and on. But I'll stop. We love this little girl to death and are so happy that we got her! . Love you Meggie!!!





2 comments:
Oh sweet Meggies! I love this girl! I want to watch her open her Elmo, she is going to freak out! Happy birthday Megs!
Oh! Happy Bithday!! Such cute pictures! And I love her blessing dress!
Post a Comment