Monday, December 22, 2008

12 days of Christmas Tag

1 Embarrassing Moment: Um, it could definitely be when Cory and I were in Cancun with Justin and Darla and I decided I wanted to learn to drive the scooter and I crashed us. Don't ever freak out and just gun it when you panic! All I could do was laugh when everyone was staring at me. I didn't understand why no one else was thought it was funny! - guess it looked worse than I thought.
2 Best Friends: Cory, family.
3 Things I buy regularly: milk, fruit snacks, cereal
4 Places I want to go: New York, back to Cali to stay in a beach house, on a cruise, back to Hawaii
5 Goals for the upcoming year: Get Meg potty trained, be a nicer person, start reading my scriptures again (like I should wait for next year), KEEP exercising, actually save some money.
6 Things people don't know about me: I can't relax when my house is a mess, I hate doing my hair, I love doing Meg's hair, I'm not very nice in mornings, I can't stand wearing earrings - I feel so weird in them, I LOVE shoes.
7 Things I would never say: Lets sit down and watch the Jazz for 3 hours!, I love watching sports on t.v. , I love stupid movies, No thanks..I already had one cookie I don't need another one, No, I can't go to lunch with you...I need to do laundry, Wow Walker, you put your shoes on so fast!, I don't need a new pair of pants.
8 Things I love about the Christmas Season: Listening to Meg sing Jingle Bells, All the questions Walker has about Santa and his elves, The family time, driving around looking at lights, my Christmas decorations and tree, the Christmas parties, Meg showing me baby Jesus in every nativity, watching my kids faces,
9 things I say to my kids: Hurry, Get off of the table, No more candy, I love you, wanna go to your room?, No, I don't care, Eat it!!, I don't understand what you're saying Meggie.
10 things I do a lot: change diapers, cook dinner, clean, do laundry, drive to the school, laugh at my kids, make cookies, text, stay in my pajamas way to long, procrastinate cleaning my house
11 things I would rather not live without: Cory, my kids, my family, Cory's family, my warm house, my favorite pants, my slippers, ponytails, a toothbrush, my car, our boat.
12 friends I tag: Liz, Shellie, Tiffany, Haley, Shaylyn, Jill, Aileen, Andrea, Jen, Elicia, Amanda, Jessica

1 comment:

Liz, Casey, Acacia and Josh said...

Kim, we randomly came across your blog on your facebook! Your page is awesome! Merry Christmas! Liz and Casey Griffiths