I've been waiting for today for a LONG time! I get to go see Twilight tonight at midnight with a bunch of my friends. (sorry Cory - I still love you more than them) I'm so excited!! I know not to expect much compared to the book so I'm going in with low expectations and hopefully I'll be surprised at how much I love it. So-my blog is dedicated to Twilight for today...after that...here comes Christmas. I can't keep my Thanksgiving one up any longer I need a cute Christmas one :)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
In Honor or Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I Love it. I am also going at midnight. I feel the same I am going in with low expectations. Enjoy.
twilight at midnight? you're funny. i loved the books but i'm starting to realize that i didn't get as into them as much others. i'm planning on seeing it in about a month, if you knew how i feel about movie theaters you would understand why i can wait a few weeks or so. have fun at the movie! i'm sure it'll be great!
We are there! I hope we'll be blogging tomorrow about how awsome it was!
That's awesome I think my husband thinks I'm too old to do this but I'm also going to the midnight show with Linsay and Tracy I'm excited but I'm trying the low expectation thing, talk to you later.
Love the background, I am a little jelous, I have to wait a few weeks to see the movie, everywhere up here is sold out.
Enjoy
Hello,
I thought the movie was pretty good. Going in I didn't really think they picked a very good Edward, but he grew on me by the end I started liking him. I really liked the Bella they picked too. I didn't like Jasper, I think Emmit was the cutest. But for a movie that was a book first I think it was pretty good. It was really exciting being in a Theatre with 20 screens and having all of them full all watching the same movie at midnight. Also knowing all of the other theaters in the state were full as well. What did you think?
Awesome blog layout!! Loved the movie too and I went with low expectations too!
I loved the movie and really was quite surprised. I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was. Can't lie though it left me feeling like I wanted to stay all night and watch the next two movies. I really can't get enough of Steph Meyers! Going again this weekend :)
BTW Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment