Six Random Things about me
The Rules
1. Link to the person who has tagged you Jen
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag whoever you want. (it says to comment on everyones blog the they've been tagged, but I"m not gonna do that. If you want to do it - go ahead)
1 - I can't stand it when people scrape their teeth on their utensils...yuck! Makes me cringe just thinking about it. or scrape them on their plate, pan, etc.
2. I love getting on Facebook and seeing what everyone has written as their status. (I love to know what I'm not the only mom putting off crappy chores)
3. I'm obsessed with my email. I can't walk past the computer w/ out checking to see if anyone has anything to say to me.
4. I love reading recipes. I don't use most of them, but I can sit for hours looking at sites or in magazines at all the yummy things there are to make and eat out there. - and then I end up making grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. :)
5. I'd wear a white t-shirt and jeans every day of the year if I could get away with it. Don't know what it is about them, just love em'.
6. I have an obsession with way too expensive pants. Why are they always the only cute ones in the store? I wish I was a cheapskate, I should be. But when it comes to pants theres no stopping me. - ask Cory
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I totally agree with the pant shopping. I won't spend more than $20 on a shirt, no matter how much I like it. But pants . . .
let's get together and go buy ourselves some expensive pants, then go eat really good food!!
Post a Comment