Every year me, my mom, and my sisters go Christmas shopping in November. We did it last weekend and had so much fun. It feels so good to have so many of my presents bought already. - (It's way too easy to shop for a 2 year old little girl!) We ate out at yummy places, shopped like crazy, hung out in the hotel, and laughed. It's so much fun to have such awesome sister's and mom. I'm definitely lucky to be surrounded by such great family. And thanks to the husbands for letting us all go and watching the kids. I took my camera but the only picture I got was of Haley sitting on the bed and of the back of the van chuck full or presents (We barely fit it all) I never had my camera when I really wanted it - like when we were all dead tired sitting on the benches in the mall eating our yummy coldstone ice cream.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, I'm jealous. That sounds like so much fun. Reminds me of going school shopping with your mom and Haley. I love your mom.
i love girls shopping trip. we do one in the spring and it's always a blast!
Nothing like lots of good shopping and lots of good food. I am jelous you are almost done Christmas shopping, I haven't even started!
Girl shopping is the best! I am so jelous that you have a lot of christmas shopping done, it always overwhelms me.
Post a Comment