Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kiss Me Dirty Race!!

 I just ran in the most fun race EVER. With the most fun girls ever!!
It's called Kiss me Dirty. A three mile obstacle course with nets, climbing, bubbles, and lots and lots of mud puddles.

There were over 20 of us that ran together. There was a lot more mud fighting going on than running though. This is for sure a race that I plan on doing every year.

There are a few of the runners missing in the pic.
These are all the girls that drove up, shopped, and stayed at the hotel together.
We had a lot of late night laughs
When we were still clean

Me, Marci, Shannon, Stacia and Shaylee


Both my sisters were with me which made it 100 times more fun!!

I think this is all of us at the end of the race




Doing a little shopping at the mall 

3 comments:

The Tophams said...

So much fun!! I look back on it and think that I kinda felt like a little kid throwing mud at everyone and thinking it was so funny! Can't wait til next year!

Darla said...

Funnest weekend ever! How about no more half's and we just do this from now on!

Kellie & Cody said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like a blast!!! So happy for the updates!