Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another successful Ogden trip!!

 Man, I love my friends! 
In May we headed up to Ogden again to run in the half marathon. Me, Darla, Dani, Stacia, and Shannon all ran the half and the three prego girls Amber, Michelle, and Tiff plus Dana walked/ran the 5k. 
It was the first race that I've ever ran with Darla and it was so much fun. We trained really, really hard this year. Lots of early morning runs and lots of laughs. It's kinda sad when your race is over because you don't see each other as much....(sometimes it's worth it to wake up at 5 a.m. to spend some kid free time with your friends). But oh so nice to sleep in and not worry about what run you have to get in the next Saturday. 

As usual we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory.
It just wouldn't be right if we didn't

Funny/Nerdy story.
We stopped at Garts Sports and got a few things. When it was time to leave it was pouring outside.
So we decided that we would look like Grandmas and put plastic bags on our heads.
Hey, it's not that often that we all get ready and dressed with our hair done!!!

End of the race! Yay
Love these girls

2 comments:

Darla said...

Love this race and Love these girls! Thanks to you for dragging my sorry butt across the finish line!

Kellie & Cody said...

Honestly? I wish we lived closer so that I could run with you. The running I do is not what I consider fun....you guys make it look like a blast!!