Preslie is getting too big too fast. Since she's getting so big so fast I decided that I would write down a few things about her because she is SO funny and entertaining right now. She is starting to repeat everything.
Walker = Gaw
Meg = Meee
Preslie = Pey Pey
Barkley = Barbie
Fruit snack = nak
Elmo = Melmo
Kitty = keeey
She LOVES Elmo and Max and Ruby right now and has for quite a while.
Loves..I mean LOVES her Binkies. She calls them her "B"
She wants to go outside all of the time wind, rain or snow.
She wants to go outside all of the time wind, rain or snow.
Preslie is very sweet and very mischievous.
She also thinks she's the boss of the house - she pretty much is.
She is a monkey and loves to climb. Sometimes I'll hear her in a room in the house yelling "mommy" because she's stuck in a drawer that she's climbed into as a ladder.
She loves animals.
I can't leave the box of wipes within her reach or they are all pulled out and scattered about the house.
Preslie says "baby" after almost everything. She'll grab my hand and say, "c'mon Baby", "Hungry Baby", "more baby" (as she signs more), or "no Baby"
Preslie says "baby" after almost everything. She'll grab my hand and say, "c'mon Baby", "Hungry Baby", "more baby" (as she signs more), or "no Baby"
Pj is so much fun to have at our house. She is a happy and feisty, and busy and funny. We love her to piece. It's so crazy how time flies. She'll be two in a few months.
Love ya Peej





No comments:
Post a Comment