The other day Cory and I decided to surprise the kids and take them up to Chuck e Cheese. We got a gift card for Christmas and finally found the perfect time to use it. So we kept Meg out of school and pulled Walker out at about noon and off we went to play. The kids were funny in the car trying to guess where we were going. They mentioned Disneyland, Trafalga, Kurt and Elicia's house, and lots more. I was a little worried they would be disappointed when we weren't in California when we got out of the car. :) I was really wishing that we were headed in another direction to Disneyland too but Chuck e cheese will have to do for now.
We had a great day hanging out as a family and watching the kids have so much fun. It was perfect for Cory and I too because Brett and Sarah kept the kids so we could go watch The Hunger Games and get a date for ourselves in.
![]() |
| Meg loves to get her picture taken...who wouldn't like their picture taken with a cute little face like that?? |




2 comments:
Fun! You know me, I love spontaneous things! Your kids are so darn cute.
What a fun day for your cute family :)The kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment