Monday, July 6, 2009

~HaPPy 4th~

We had a crazy busy 4th this year-as usual. We woke up and headed to the parade, then spent some time at the park w/ the rest of the town, headed back to Cory's Mom and Dad's house and had a water party, took the boat out to the rez, then hurried home and went over to the ball parks to watch the fireworks and light our own. It was lots of fun! We always have a blast with Cory's family. I wish we all lived closer together. Oh and I cant' forget to mention that Cory and LaMar placed third in the tennis tournament! Go guys!! I should have taken a picture of them with their medals.
Walker cheesing w/ his sparkler!
Meg entertaining herself in the kiddie pool

This was so funny! Cory and Brett each grabbed one of Meg's hands and slid her down the slip and slide.
She loved it!
The fish pond (who needs the park anyway?)
Meg and her sparkler


Brody, Mary, Meg, and Kayden

6 comments:

Amanda M. said...

I love that picture of meg "reading" so much!!! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love "wipeout" and that you were doing it, your awesome. My kids are so into wipeout, what a great idea!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! I can't believe I didn't see you at the park!!

Finlinson's said...

What a fun weekend you had with the Carroll's. Leave it up to you guys to do the wipeout game!! You always know how to have fun. I miss visiting with you.

Tiff said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I love your water games!

Elicia said...

Everything you've been doing with your families looks like tons of fun. When are you coming up for the concert or has it passed already? I was thinking you should let your kids stay at our house while you and Cory go! EJ asked me all the way home 'when are we going to Walker's again' because he really wants to play!

shellie said...

The picture of Meg going down the slip n slide is so hilarious.