I can't believe that tee ball has come and gone already this year. It's always so much fun to watch Walker get out and play. He's getting better and better every year. He was on a really fun team this year with a few of his good buddies.
It's always so funny to watch the kids run from base to base trying to keep their helmets on. It's even more funny when they're trying to keep their pants on at the same time. Such good entertainment!Another note about Walker - we just registered him for 1st grade today. I can't believe that I have a first grader! Kindergarten was one thing, but 1st grade! He's getting so big now. It's always a sad day when it hits you realize your little guy is getting big.



2 comments:
Yeah for the rez! It's nice to have something fun to do so close to home! Good thing Cory bought that boat, and good thing you always thought it was a good idea!
How time flies! I honestly can not believe Walker will be in 1st grade.
Post a Comment