Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WICKED

After about six months of waiting, we finally got to go see Wicked. It is definitely my favorite musical I've seen so far. It was funny and the singing was amazing! We went with our friends Mindy and Jesse and had a blast. If only they lived closer to us and we could hang out all the time. It seems like we spent most of our time in restaraunts on this trip (Cheesecake Factory, Melting Pot, Mimi's Cafe, Red Robin...definitely enough places for a day and a half right!?) I came home thinking I'd be stuffed for a full week, but then I remembered that this was me I was talking about and that would never happen.
The Melting Pot...YUM!!! I don't know what this pic is all about...I guess just to prove that we're dorks.
Jesse and Mindy behind a giant pot of cheese

Isn't this picture totally blog worthy? So funny!! We stayed at Little America and our rooms were great. HUGE with lots and lots of old charm.

8 comments:

Darla said...

How fun! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures. I really wanted to after the show, but when we walked out there was a homeless guy singing the national anthem, playing a cello and it totally threw me off! haha! We are definately going to San Fransisco now, just to watch this again!

Amanda M. said...

I love Wicked! It is by far my favorite musical, you are so lucky to have gotten tickets! That food sounds yummy, I am really hungry right now.

Nice pose Cory, ha ha.

Melanie said...

How fun!!! Gotta love yummy food.

Michelle said...

You guys really did hit all the good food stops!!! After hearing you guys talk about Wicked, I would totally love to see it!

Bryan and Jessica said...

How fun! I've heard that Wicked was awesome!!! I'm with you on the food, it isn't worth going if there isn't yummy food involved!

Courtnie said...

I LOVED Wicked! I was like you, we waited for like almost a year to go and it was so worth the wait! Would go again for sure if I ever had the chance!

The Tophams said...

How fun! Isn't it such a good show? Definitely a must see. Looks like you had a great time and ate some really really yummy food. Did you like Little America? It's a fun place to stay, and is that Austin Powers on that couch striking a pose?

Jamie said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. I totally love the sexy picture of Cory, he is so hot....lol!!