Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trampoline fun!!

We finally talked Cory into getting a trampoline about a month ago and it's been nothing but fun!! Meg was a little nervous about it at first and didn't really dare jump, but nothing can stop her now. Walker is crazy and a little too brave..but what six year old little boy isn't? I have to admit that Cory and I have had a lot of fun on it too. Can't wait to sleep out on it some night this summer. A couple of days ago Walker talked me into letting them put the sprinker under it and this is the evidence of the fun they had.






I love that it's so easy to get adorable pics of 2 year old because they don't even notice the camera. But try to get a good one of a six year old and it'll take you all day. So yes, I do love Walker as much as I love Meg. But I just get lots more pics of her.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Your pictures are so cute! You're a good photographer! Isn't it so great to have summer here?

shellie said...

I remember doing this as a kid...so much fun!