1- What I was doing 10 years ago
hmmmm, ten years ago.....It was the second summer after my graduation and I remember debating forever about whether to stay in Cedar for the summer and work or come home. I came home and worked at a gas station. I think it might have been best if I would have stayed in Cedar because I think I had one of the most boring summers ever! But in December of 98' Cory came home from his mission and for some odd reason we started dating!! Never expected to date one of my best friends. To make a long story short, here we are almost nine years later with two kiddos happy as could be! :)
2- 5 things on my to-do list
-Finish watering the lawn before we go camping tonight
-Pack for Meg
-Finish the laundry
-Go to the grocery store
-Drive to the canyon
3- Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
- Pay off any of our debt
- Pay off any of my families debt (thats a hard one though, where do you stop?)
- Take the kids on tons of fun vacations because I would have enough money to bring a nanny with us.
4- Three bad habits
- Yelling when I'm mad
- Eating too much junk food
- picking at my face!
5- Places I have lived
- Delta, UT
- Cedar City, UT
- Provo, UT
- Lindon, UT
6- States and Countries I've visited
- California
- Nevada
- Idaho
- Wyoming
- Hawaii
- Mexico
Who I'm tagging
Darla, Stacia (paybacks), Shanda
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Tagged again.....by Jen this time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment