Saturday, June 14, 2008

St. George Trip

So I spent last weekend in St. George with all of the ladies that I work with at Zions bank. I think it's so cool that we get along well enough to spend time together NOT at work. Anyway,you would never know how much fun 50 year olds would be! There were about 14 of us. We stayed in a 1.2 million dollar house, we were only the second group to stay there. It was SO nice. It had 5 bedrooms 4 1/2 bathrooms, a pool table, awesome theater room, and to top it all off a pool and hot tub in the back yard w/ a really nice bbq. I forgot my camera (of course I'd forget my new camera) or I would have tons of pictures. They would probably kill me because the pictures that did get taken were mostly out at the pool w/ everyone in their swimsuits. So guess what we did for fun. Most creative jump into the pool contest, raft races (three or four of us would line up at the end of the pool, put our rafts in front of us and jump on and see who could make it to the other end the fastest) I laughed so hard. There was some synchronized swimming going on, lots of cartwheels into the pool, a few handstand contest, and lots of sun tanning. There were only three of us that were under forty years old and we had to fight for control of the radio a few times, they only wanted to listen to the oldies. So anyway, just thought I'd at least write and let everyone know how awesome the people that I work with are!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You know old ladies are fun Huh! I bet you loved that house!

Jen Howick said...

i can only imagine!!! it sounds like a riot!!!

Elicia said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I have been slacking so I just saw the tag - I will get on it quick!