Friday, October 24, 2014

RaGnAR!!

I think this is by far one of the most fun weekends I've ever experienced. Lack of sleep combined with way too much laughing at inappropriate things, meeting new friends and bonding in a very short amount of time in a packed to the brim vehicle doesn't sound like much fun but you can't knock it til you try it. Oh and I can't forget the running. Lots and lots of running which also adsd in the factor or stinkiness. Yup...still one of my favorite weekends to date. 

We ran the Vegas Ragnar together with John Fisher, Chase and DeAnna Christensen and Todd Mitchell.
Waiting for our starting time 

This was taken sometime in the middle of the night not long after I'd ran 7 miles or so through dark neighborhoods wanting to die! 

Our back seat crew at the momen





Getting in some sleep any way possible

When I said any way possible...this is what I meant.... any way

Waiting for someone to finish at some finish line in Vegas

Back Seat Crew at another moment 
Team Shot 
There was a whole other van running when we were sleeping. This is the whole team together at the finish line.

Not to mention we scored an amazing hotel room for after the race. We were pooped but we still had enough energy to sit at a black jack table for a while and watch Chase spend WAY too much on gelato for us all. 


Looking a little bit better after a shower

Waiting in line for some gelato
Can we go back now??

No comments: