We had our annual Petersen weekend the first part of June and had so much fun. This year we headed out to Lehman Caves to take everyone on a tour of the cave. The kids thought it was lots of fun/or were very scared of the dark. Meg was afraid of bugs and was freaking out until Steph bribed her with glittery pink lipgloss when we got home. She saved the day. I swear I've never been to that cave before but Cory insists that I went with him when we were dating. Must have been some sort of bad memory I blocked out:)
After our day of Lehman caves we headed back to mom and dad's and had dinner and watched "The Sandlot" on the projector in the back yard. The wind was trying to ruin our night but we figured out a way around it.
The next day we spent the morning at the res paddle boating, tubing, riding in the boat, lounging on the beach and playing in the sand. The weather was a little too cool to get me into the water but the kids braved it and had fun.
 |
| Charlie, Meg, Talon and Trace after our tour at Lehman caves |
 |
| ready to take a ride on the boat |
 |
| Ashlee refuses to get her picture taken so she covered her and Jace's face when she realized I was snapping a shot. The kids had lots of fun on the paddle boat. So did I! |
 |
| PJ and Grandma |
 |
| I love taking pictures of this little girl. Especially in that floppy hat |
 |
| Walker and Caden |
No comments:
Post a Comment