Monday, October 10, 2011

9 years old

 Walker turned 9 this year. Yes I said 9 years old. So crazy. It's hard to watch him get older but it's so fun to see the little boy he's turning into. He's got such a sense of humor, he's obsessed with sports, xbox, friends, and Preslie. He is loving 3rd grade. He told me that it was his favorite year so far. He also told me that it's too easy though. Just wait buddy...
We love him to pieces.

Walker really wanted to have a Sports party this year so after lots and lots of planning....texting my friends and telling them Walker was having a party the night before. We decided to throw one together. I was mean and only let him have three friends. They had lots of fun though and I got to keep my sanity.
Opening Presents

Mauricio, Austin, Walker, Jonah, Meg

Little did we know, until this picture was uploaded, that Austin totally blew Walker's candles out. So funny!

3 comments:

The Tophams said...

Wow. Whose kid was that that blew out the candles?? (Sorry bout that). Looks like they had fun, can't believe he's nine!

Kellie & Cody said...

You guys are way to young to have a 9 year old!! I remember when you two were dating! Wow.

Finlinson's said...

I can not believe you have a 9 year old! WOW :)