Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First days

 I'm sad to say that summer is over...not officially. But at our house when school starts - to me it means our carefree summer days are over. Back to schedules and bedtimes and homework.
 Walker started 3rd grade this year. I actually have a lot of memories from third grade. That means he's getting old. I'm not a fan of my kids getting old...

Walker is loving it so far. He's loving his teacher and being on the big kid playground. He's a really smart little guy and is always up and ready to go to school every morning. I'm loving that he comes up dressed and ready to go and most of the time he even matches. :)

Heres to a good year of 3rd grade!
 Meg started preschool this year. I had mixed feelings about this one going to school. I kind of left it up to her whether I put her in or not and she wasn't about to miss out on any kind of social activity. She is so much fun and I can only imagine what she's like in class. Probably wandering around making friends with everyone telling everyone about her princess lifestyle and loving every ounce of attention she gets. On her first day I walked her in and she was ready for me to go. No need for mom to hang around. 

She is loving all the crafts they do. She's quite the perfectionist when it comes to her artwork. She'll sit there until every last corner is filled up with glitter or glue, or every inch is colored in.

Can she stay in preschool forever?? I don't know what I"ll do when she has get even older next year.

No comments: