And her mother is a space case! I took so many adorable pics of PJ on her bday and I somehow threw away the memory card that had all her bday and Walker's summer games on it. I about cried when I realized it. I took the memory card with me to print off some pics for Fathers day and stuck the memory card in the envelope. Well, do you think I got the memory card out of the envelope before I threw it away?? You guess it. My memory card is at the landfill. So so very sad!
I managed to get a picture of her birthday cake on my phone so that will be our only picured memory. It was my first try with fondant. Fondant is not my friend.
Pretend there is a picture right here of Preslie walking around the yard surrounded by Grandma's, Grandpa's, Cousins, brother, sister, mom, and dad. It was really cute :) She had a pink balloon tied to her wrist and she loved that it followed her around.
She has the best family and was spoiled rotten. She got a little people house, Walker got her a driving dashboard toy, Meg got her a lego toy. Grandmas and Grandpas got her more toys and her Aunts, Uncles and cousins got her clothes and shoes. She is a very loved little girl.
Preslie is getting so big. She started walking about 10 1/2 months. She says, "uh oh" and "hi", and if you ask her where the doggie is she makes a barking sound. She is a happy baby. She loves animals, being outside, her brother and sister, bottles, cheese, hot dogs and vienna sausages. And she is still a mama's girl.
Happy bday Preslie! We love you and life wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for your spunky personality and sweet little face!

No comments:
Post a Comment