Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas time fun

 Christmas time is definitely here and I don't think my kids have ever been so excited but for some reason I feel like a scrooge. I've had a hard time getting into the holiday mood this year. If anything can get me in the mood though it's Walker and Meg asking every day about Santa, how many days till Christmas and begging me to put up the Christmas decorations. Oh and how could I forget my favorite part of Christmas...reminding the kids that the elves are watching for Santa so they better be good. I love those elves.

 Here are the kiddos at the ward Christmas party. They were asked to be Mary and Joseph this year. Meg was so content sitting up there holding a baby being the center of attention. When it was over they had to drag her off the chair.
 Preslie checking out the tree
 I didn't get very good pics of the kids decorating the tree this year. Remember, I was a scrooge and I didn't really get into it? Another reason for me to win "mom of the year" award.
 Preslie was sure excited about Santa this year! I asked Meg what she thought about Santa and she said, "Awesome!" Glad she liked him this year, she's hated him every other year.
Our annual gingerbread decorating house night. Now all Walker wants to do is eat it. We told him he has to wait till Santa gets to see  it.

2 comments:

Darla said...

come on Scrooge! Let's get into the Christmas spirit here! Your kids are too cute, I can't believe how fast Preslie is growing!

Michelle said...

You guys have some fun family traditions and some really cute kids!