I just might make worlds top ten worst mom list for this one. I took absolutely no pictures of Walker's baptism day. Try to top that one. I dare you. I thought if I made an adorable collage of him it might make up for it....a little bit. Anyway, his day was perfect. He had so many people there to share his special day with him. I know he felt loved. Cory baptized and confirmed him. We kept asking him if he was nervous for anything and he just looked at us like why in the world would I be nervous. He was excited not nervous.We had a lunch at our house afterward and he got to play with all his cousins and Jonah. He felt like a special little guy. Thanks to everyone for coming and supporting him.Walker is such a sweet little boy. We love him and wouldn't know what to do without him. He is always entertaining us with some sort of joke, or silly dance. He still tells us that he loves his sisters and I hope he always feels that way. He's so good to them. We love you buddy!!

4 comments:
I totally wanted to take a picture of our cute boys together and I totally forgot. Remember when I told you its so busy you forget to enjoy it? That food was really good though, we could have a reinactment of the day!
Congrats to Walker! Sorry we missed it, stupid barf bug. Glad you had a great day. Looks like your trip to St. George was way fun, and way to go Cory!
How exciting for Walker! I am glad it was a great day. It seems that every special occasion day is so busy that it is hard to remember to take pictures. You are still an awesome mom!!
I can top it. Not a single blessing picture of tate, poor fourth child. Yes, I am back in the blogging world. I love your pictures, they are darling!
Post a Comment