Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

It's the time of year again! I love the fall...the very short fall that we usually get. We took an amazing trip to the grocery store to pick out our pumpkins. (why do I EVER take three kids to the store with me??) Got the guts cleaned out of our pumpkins and got carving away.

Cory was still at work so we decided to do the dirty work for him...lucky guy!
I loved this pic of Meg helping Cory out carving his pumpkin
Walker did an awesome job carving his
Preslie hung out on the floor trying to escape her bumbo. Look at that mop top. Too funny!

My crazy family.
Yes, I was there.
I was the one left to finish carving the intricate picture that Meg chose for her pumpkin.
I'm so lucky :)

4 comments:

Finlinson's said...

You are such an amazing mom! Looks like they all had a ton of fun and look at that little Preslie so adorable!!

The Tophams said...

Love pumpkin season! And how cute is Preslie, love her mop top!

Kellie & Cody said...

How fun!!!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! The grocery store is always a great place to pick out a pumpkin:)