Walker wrote us a note the other day and I knew I'd lose it or it would end up in the garbage if I wasn't careful. So I decided to take a picture and share it. He can be such a sweet boy and I need to keep reminding myself that. My favorite part is where he says," I have loved you for my whole life". The way a first grader spells is so funny. He is an awesome reader and speller - mistakes and all. We love too you Walker!!

6 comments:
those types of notes make it all worth it, huh! what a sweet note!
That is seriously so cute! They can be so sweet and fun.
How cute is that! I love those kind of notes!
What a special boy you have. Can't wait for those love notes!!
Wow. I know this sounds sappy, but when I hear these stories--I think this is what life is all about!! Thanks for sharing!
That melts my heart!! I love you guys too!!
Post a Comment