Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Messy Meg

What Meg learned today: How to open a jar of Eucerin lotion. Not just normal lotion, the kind that sticks to you and won't disappear w/ out a WHOLE lot of rubbing. She came downstairs and wanted to wash her hands because they were sticky..what about her face??! She is so stinkin' funny. The good thing was that she only got a little on the carpet. I was so afraid to walk into her bedroom and see what mess I would find.

Cheese!!!

12 comments:

Courtnie said...

SOOO cute!! Was she trying to eat it or something? lol! Kids crack me up!

Jamie said...

She looks like she was using it for shaving cream. She is too cute!

Melanie said...

How funny and what a cutie!!

Missy said...

Oh man! It reminds me of when Cambree put A&D ointment on her face and hair!

Bryan and Jessica said...

she is so cute! i guess it could be worse! she sure is full of surprises!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute girl! Meg always is doing fun stuff!

The Tophams said...

Oh Meg! I'm sure that was fun to get off, it's like Crisco! She's too cute!

Finlinson's said...

She looks so funny. Can't wait tell one of the twins do it. Maybe I won't think its so funny then!!

Tiff said...

she seriously is so cute.

shellie said...

She is so darling, even with lotion all over her face. I remember last Saturday when she was tasting the bubbles at the Easter picnic...so funny!

Amanda M. said...

Ha ha, cute little Meg!

Kellie & Cody said...

She is hilarious! Seriously...what fun!