Walker lost his first tooth a couple of weeks ago. It was quite the experience for him. If you know Walker you know that he doesn't like to try new things. He's exited about doing anything new until the time comes and then he is not about to do it. He's a little cautious to say the least. So pulling out a tooth was not a pleasant experience for him. We just had to let him do his own thing and not force it on him. (no getting out the pliers!)
I know this is a disgusting picture and no one really wants to see it, but look at that tooth! It is hanging on by a thread and it still lasted one more day because he wouldn't pull it out.




10 comments:
How cute! Austin will be jealous, he wants to lose a tooth sooo bad. I didn't know there was such a thing as getting rid of a tooth without having to use pliers! I think my dad scarred me for life with the monster ones he used on me. Oh how I wish we could all go back to the days when losing teeth was your biggest problem!
How cute. You crack me up! I love the look in his eyes in the picture of him with Cory. Sam has only lost 2 teeth.
At least its not front tooth like Jonah's! I don't know if that one will ever grow back! I hate lose teeth more than anything! They gross me out! It does seem to get a little easier with each tooth though!
Bryson wouldn't let anyone touch his teeth either. Not that I would ever because just seeing a loose tooth freaks me out. Just wait for those top ones to fall out and their huge front teeth grow in that are too big for their face...so funny.
Way to go Walker! Loosing teeth brings back lots of memories! Just like Stacia said.....my dad and his pliers!!!
How fun. I won't tell Quincee, she thinks all of her teeth are loose and can't wait til one falls out. I still don't think they are old enough to be losing teeth!
ah, Walkers growing up. Easton had a tooth that hung for forever, Brian or I would not touch it.
I have to tell you something I discovered this week. You can scan any papers you have in your computer then use them in memory mixer, I was so excited because I have a lot of cute paper and didn't want to have to buy more digital, and they look good.
Cute new blog top.
So cute! Brinley's obsessed with everyone in her class loosing her teeth and she hasn't lost one yet. We'll see when that happens!
He looks so old!!! So thanks for getting me in trouble with Ryan, JK I thought my mom would tell him, lol!
Post a Comment