Monday, March 23, 2009

Jazz Game

The time finally came for us to use one of Cory's Christmas presents I got him. I thought I did really good...two jazz tickets and a $10 gift card for $35. It was still a good deal, but man did our seats suck! I felt bad that we weren't closer to the action (and to Kyle Korver.....I love you Cory Ü ) We had a really fun day. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory - which is always the highlight of any trip I take, walked around the mall, rode Trax - our first experience- so much nicer than fighting traffic after the game, and just spent some fun time together w/ out the kids.

I always look like crap in these self taken pics, but we had to get one of us in our nosebleed seats.
Before the game started.
I had to get one picture of Kyle Korver for myself. - not like you can really see him....the camera does make the floor look further away than it was.

The depressing part for me was when I read the stats of all of the players and I am older than all of them but ONE!

5 comments:

shellie said...

Going to jazz games is one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world. I'm glad you guys had fun.

2Again Now said...

How fun!!!!

Jamie said...

Looks like you had fun. I can't believe they are all that young.

Michelle said...

You guys always do fun stuff! I am way jealous of the Cheesecake Factory! :)

Melanie said...

Sounds fun. Especially a break from the kids. How nice.