1. I am old enough to have two kids that I adore more than anything.
2. I am old enough to celebrate my 10 year anniversary with the sweetest husband in the world this year.
3. I have been around long enough to realize that I am surrounded by a huge amount of family and friends that love me and I know I can always count on. (you wouldn't believe all the calls, texts, emails, and facebook comments I've gotten today. And even a Birthday shout out on Darla's blog! ) -Thanks everyone!
4. As I am typing this Cory, Meg, and Walker are in the kitchen making me a birthday cake. (only one egg dropped on the floor)
5. I don't feel any different than I did yesterday when I was 29.
6. Some of my very best friends are over 30 and they're still cool! :)
7. I've still got many years to look forward to full of new babies, more years with Cory, new opportunities, watching Walker and Meg and whoever comes along grow into the people they will become.
8. Maybe I can start acting like a grown up...probably not. :)
Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. Now that I'm actually 30 I don't have to dread a birthday for 10 more years.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Reasons turning 30 isn't so bad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Yes some of your friends are over 30 and still looking great!! And I look at it as the best is yet to come!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope that you had a great Birthday! I can't believe that you are 30, it's really not so bad though. I'm so glad that I have such a great sister. Love ya!
All so true! Glad you had a good birthday! Hope to see you soon.
you are too cute! i am glad you had a really good birthday! :)
See, it's not so bad, right? I love that you feel the same as you did yesterday! But I think you're right, ten years down the road we might feel different!
Happy birthday Kim. You were born in a great month with other greats, namely; Jill, Shellie, and Ava.
And lets face it, you are pretty dang cool, even if you are 30! ;) I love all of those positive points though, that's awesome!
I am going to be 30 this year too! Happy Birthday!
Happy (late) birthday!! 30's not so bad, I'm sure! ;)
I am glad turning 30 isn't so bad so I won't have to dread next year! :)
That's cute, hope your b-day was awesome!
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe my little cousin Cory is old enough to be married! Let alone old enough to have kids!!!! They are ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment