Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Cory!

So, Cory turned 31 today and he wasn't very excited about it. I figure once you hit 30 it's no big deal anymore right? Cory doesn't think so. (I probably won't think so either when it's my turn) Just wanted to tell you happy birthday. Our kids couldn't ask for a better dad, and I couldn't ask for a better husband. Thanks for being patient with me, being funny, loving me - even when I'm a beast, letting me have a girls night out once in a while, making me laugh, making Walker laugh, making Meg laugh, fixing EVERYTHING around the house, letting me spend way too much money on pants, being sweet and thoughtful. And lots lots more. We love you!! You're the best.

4 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Thirty is still so young embrace it! I am thirty and flirty (well with my husband anyway).

Love the Halloween costume, it gave me a good laugh today! That side pony tail is awesome, why don't you where that to thanksgiving dinner?

The Tophams said...

Happy Birthday Napolean!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Cory!

shellie said...

happy birthday cory! 30 is nothing, i'll be 33 in a few months and i'm not one bit sad about it.