Monday, September 8, 2008

No new pics = no new posts

So, I haven't had the camera out much lately because we've actually been staying home! Well, sort of. We've been taking the boat out a lot trying to get in all the boating possible before the rez' empties out for the year. I'm so sad to see summer end. I've never seen a summer where I wasn't ready for fall, but this year is different. Only because of the boat though. (and probably a little to do w/ getting central air and not having to count on my dumb swamp cooler to keep me from sweating to death every day) so goodbye to summer. So sad.

Walker has been loving Kindergarten and I've been feeling pretty bored and lonely at home without him. He didn't spend a whole lot of time in the house this summer. He was outside running the neighborhood w/ about 5 other little boys. I love the street I live on. It's a dead end road in kind of an odd part of town where nobody comes down unless they're headed to one of our houses. So I usually feel like he's pretty safe. I just have to open the door and yell for him and I can hear him answering (usually) There are the occasional neighborhood searches for the boys. Last week we found them all in the chicken coop just down the road. So funny, but scary at the same time. So, anyway Meg and I get a lot of alone time together and it's fun, but weird w/ out big brother.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Glad to see you finally posted again! You better get your camera out though! :)

shellie said...

i think it's so cool that you guys have a boat...i'm jealous. i am also sad to see summer go, i hate the cold.