Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Walker!!

Walker turned six years old on the 27th. I can't believe he's that old. I wonder if I'm the only mom who feels like crying on their kids birthdays. He's such a cute little guy and I want him to stay that way. He is an awesome kid, full of energy, craziness and fun. Meg couldn't ask for a better big brother and we couldn't ask for a better son. To celebrate his birthday we went up to Chuck E Cheese the day before his birthday and celebrated with a bunch of Walker's favorite people. Jill, Mary, Kayden, Brody, Kurt, Layne, Brett, Cory, Me, and Megs. We had tons of fun. I love that place. You can just let the kids run wild and they don't escape. Not to mention - I like playing the games too. I killed at the SpongeBob game! :) We ate Pizza, pop, and played.

Then on Saturday (His real bday) we had a party with the family again. This time all of his cousins were there. When I say all...I
mean ALL. There were 13 kids at my house running around. Cole, Caden, Cael, Tyler, Ashlee, Kaitlyn, Emalee, Jace, Walker, Meg, Ellie, Kayden, and Brody. Plus all of their parents and Grandma Jane,Grandma Jill, Grandpa Lumas and Grandpa Mark. Talk about crazy. It was tons of fun and Walker is one lucky kid to be surrounded by such great family. He got to pick out a bike for his bday and of course he picked the one that looks like a motorcycle. I didn't love it, but thats what you get when you let your kid pick out his own present. We tried to talk him into the "cool orange" one, but he wasn't having any of that. He got spoiled by everyone. Thanks to everyone for coming! You made Walker's birthday great. You guys are the best








8 comments:

shellie said...

I can't believe he's 6 years old! they grow up too fast and it's so sad. chuck e cheese is one of the best places for a birthday party...it's fun for all ages.

Missy said...

We did Chucke Cheese this year for Brinley's b-day too. Kids love it! You guys are so lucky to be surrounded by family. How fun!

Tiff said...

Your cake is so cute. I can't believe our kids are getting to be so old. Good thing we don't age!=)

Elicia said...

I cry, or at least feel like crying, on my boys' birthdays too. I wish they didn't grow up so fast!
Happy Birthday Walker, sounds like it was a way fun one!

Darla said...

I told Jonah it was Walker's birthday and he said, "I better draw him a picture" Ya, that's a good friend. Remember when we were pregnant together with these little monsters? Where does the time go? At least they like each other now!!

Darla said...

I told Jonah it was Walker's birthday and he said, "I better draw him a picture" Ya, that's a good friend. Remember when we were pregnant together with these little monsters? Where does the time go? At least they like each other now!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like lots of fun. We haven't ever been to Chuck E Cheese yet. I am sure our day is coming. Your shark cake turned out really cute! Nice job!!:)

The Tophams said...

I forgot Walker's bday was coming up! Looks like you had fun at good ol' Chuck E Cheese, where the fun never ends! And good job with the cake, I'm impressed!