7 things I plan to do before I die...
1. Learn Patience
2. Raise my family
3. See Scotland with Cory
4. Learn the Gospel
5. Eat pasta in Italy
6. Have no debt
7. Clean out my closets! :)
7 things I can do...
1. have fun taking pictures
2. Run a half marathon (probably not today)
3. sit in sacrament alone w/ my two kids while I stare at Cory up front.
4. Count money and talk at the same time :)
5. Grow a baby!
6. Make yummy cookies
7. Be a friend
7 things I cannot do...
1. wake up early w/ out being a beast
2. kill a giant spider
3. watch stupid movies
4. Stop watching "The Hills"
5. Stop eating junk food
6. Keep my flower garden weeded
7. a real pull up
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex...(Cory)
1. His sense of Humor
2. His Looks
3. His smile
4. He's a good dresser
5. He's selfless
6. He's an awesome dad
7. his shoulders
7 Things I say most often
1. No
2. Hurry
3. "Hi Meggie" (after she says "Hi mommy" five hundred times a day) :)
4. Settle down Walker
5. Hi Buddy
6. Are you serious?
7. I don't want to
7 Celebrity Admirations
1. Reese Witherspoon (just like her)
2. Michael Phelps, he was awsome to watch, and so down to earth (copying Darla on this one)
3. Oprah is pretty cool
4. I've been obsessed w/ the people on The Hills
5. I don't know
6. Jennifer Aniston....cause she's so pretty
7. can't think of any more
7 Favorite foods...
1. Warm chocolate cake w/ fudge and ice cream
2. turkey bacon avocado sandwiches
3. Tender Roast and mashed potatoes and gravy
4. Warm Cookies
5. swedish fish
6. pasta
7. chocolate
Seven People I think should do this
Missy, Andrea, Nicole, Katie, Jen, Liz, and Jessica
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Another Tag - at least it's given me something to blog about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am obsessed with "The Hills" too. :0) I can even get Ryan to watch sometimes. He cracks up whenever Spencer is on. Ryan always says "No you are making yourself cry" Did you see that one when Spencer said that to his sister? Funny Funny
Hey, I can't stop eating junk food or do a real pull up either. Why is that so hard?
Italian pasta really isn't all that...I was a completely surprised!
So, I would've rather done your last one...but I'll do it when I have a minute.
Post a Comment