Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lotsa Tutus

Here are some fun pictures of my kids and my sister's kids at my mom's house on Mother's day. All together between the two of us there are seven kids (only two are mine--Go Jamie!!) Anyway, when all of the kids put these tutus on-including the two boys I had to take a picture of them. It was crazy and adorable.

It is impossibe to get Meg to look at the camera and hold still so I always have to take pictures of her from the back, I thought this was one cute even though we can't see her cute face.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hi Kim I am so glad we have Darla to keep us connected! Your kids are darling what a cute family! keep me posted on whats going on its good to see your all doing well!

Melanie said...

Hey Kim I am glad you found me it is a fun way to keep in touch. I hope you guys are doing good.
Mel