So, I guess I've been lazy about updating my blog for the last month. It's not like I don't go to your guys sites and see whats going, I do it all the time. I'm on this computer WAY too much. But I guess I haven't taken any new pictures so it seems like theres nothing new to post. We did run in our first race a 5k (3.2 miles) we took a picture of us after, but we both looked so ugly I wouldn't post it on here. I'll take lots of pictures this weekend and next. We're headed to Mesquite with Mindy and Jesse WAHOO. Could we have picked a worse weekend though, It'll be too cold to even sit by the pool. I guess I'll have to play some slot machines. Then we'll get lots of cute pictures on Easter. So I promise I'll have some new pics of us and the kids up soon. Other than that, not much has been going on. Just running a lot trying to get ready for our 1/2 marathon and being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how about some pics of Easter or your trip to Mesquite?? ;)
Post a Comment