So, the other day Cory came home from work and said, "I have an idea!" So dumb me said, "what is it?" Next thing I know, I'm signed up to run a half marathon. Do you realize how FAR a 1/2 marathon is? Is it THIRTEEN miles. GO US!! I make this sound like it's all Cory's doing but it's not...I'm the one who registered us, I just didn't think about actually RUNNING for that long before signing up. I guess we better get our butts off of the couch and start running. So, if anyone has any tips on getting ready for a long run. Let us know and wish us luck. We will be running our guts out on July 19th at Bryce Canyon. I guess 5 months is long enough right?!?!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh, that sounds so nauseating! my neighbors are always trying to get me to run marathons too. I tell them - not on your life! and I stick with that. GO KIM AND CORY! I'll expect pics on your blog of your run!
Post a Comment